San Juan , Apalit, Pampanga
About the Church: In 1641-1645 The Church was First Built by Father Juan Cabello.
In the years 1854-1860 the Church was Built as a three-nave stone and brick church by
Father Juan de Alarcia. On June 3,1863 the Church was destroyed by an Earthquake.
In 1876-1883 the Present Church was built by Mariano Santos of Guagua, Pampanga under
the supervision of Father Antonio Redondo. IOn 1896 the Bell Towers were completed.